Friday 2 October 2015

Reflective Analysis of Breathless


In the film we created I help edit and also was the main actor in the film, the main aims and objectives of our film was to meet the stereotypes of the horror genre. Our film contained 10-12 shots and was roughly 62 seconds long and was shot in college ground around the older building. Our film was about a girl who was killed in that area of the college. The acting in the film was particularly challenging for me as it was hard to remain serious for me as person and in some clips I feel as if this was evident in my facial expressions. Also it was particularly hard to convey emotion in the film as no dialogue was used, to improve on my acting in the film I could use more emotive facial expressions and try to remain more serious within the filming, for editing me and Jack edited the film together. Our editing really put the film together and helped create it into the horror that it became. To improve however I feel that the transitions between each clip and the sound within each clip could be improved and made more seemingly effortless and smooth. My strengths in the production of this film are that I felt like my ideas were imaginative and really helped create the movie into what it was also I feel that as a team we really gelled together as a team and overall created a decent piece of film. We all worked well in our tasks and we all took responsibility for our different areas in the film making and we helped one another other components and problem solving was easy when everyone in the team worked together and no arguments were made and everyone was respectful and productive and also helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment